Bringing back my favourite banana bread recipe🍌🍞🍫 Ingredients:
3 ripe bananas
320g all purpose flour
145ml plant milk
1Tbsp baking powder
Dash of cinnamom
2 tsp chia seeds mixed with 6 tsp water
50g (or more) dark chocolate or chocolate chips
1 banana for topping
1. mix chia seeds with water and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 170°C
3. Roughly chop the bananas and mash them in a bowl with a fork.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients. When mixing in the dry ingredients make sure to always stir and mix in a little at the time.
5. Cut the dark chocolate in small pieces and mix it into the batter.
6. Grease a loaf pan with vegan butter and pour in the batter.
7. For topping: cut the banana in half and press it slightly into the batter
8. Put it in the oven for 40minutes while rotating the pan every 10-15minutes for even browning.
9. After 40minutes cover it with aluminium foil (for preventing the top from burning) and cook for another 30minutes.